Sunday 1 March 2015

Final Major Project - Brazilian Swimwear

I chose to create a Brazilian inspired range as Brazil was relevant in the news with the World Cup being hosted there last summer. I think that launching the event around the same time created more of a buzz as people will have already been inspired by all the media surrounding Brazil. Brazil is also known for it’s Rio Carnival and the vibrant party culture that it entails which in turn makes for a very bright and colourful swimwear range. 

Once I had finished the range, I had to think about the different PR activities that would be suitable for the target customer. As I was trying to attract a whole new customer base than Speedo previously had, I had to be very tactful in the PR methods and be really proactive in reaching out to these customers.

Inspiration


Range


PR/Marketing
(e-newsletter)


(press releases)


(social network accounts)

(website)

No comments:

Post a Comment