Sunday 1 March 2015

Introduction

I am currently a first year student on the Fashion Management with Marketing course. However, I have found that it is not the course for me and not what I am passionate about and wish to transfer to the Fashion Styling course, starting as a first year student in September 2015.

I have previously completed a Fashion Retail Level 3 diploma at college and this portfolio is a collection of work I did over my time on the course. The course covered every aspect of the fashion industry from fashion styling, to buying, to visual merchandising. I found the creative topics much more engaging and 'for me' than the more business based topics such as team management and finance.

Alongside my studies, I worked on the womenswear department at Debenhams as a sales assistant and often took over as the Personal Shopper, which really got me into and developed my interest in styling.


No comments:

Post a Comment